CBRE is proud of the health and safety culture we have grown through years of commitment by our employees. This commitment extends to our suppliers.
To underscore and strengthen these commitments, organisations registered as CBRE suppliers in Avetta Connect must register their workers and maintain their compliance in the online Pegasus Worker Management System.
The system is managed on behalf of CBRE by Pegasus, an Avetta company, providing a world-leading worker competency management platform where organisations manage the compliance, qualifications, and training of their workers.
To register your workers in the Worker Management System, your organisation must first be a registered supplier with Avetta Connect. The two systems will be integrated by early 2022.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Contractor workers will be registered by their employer in the CBRE Worker Management System.
The process is completed in steps in an online portal:
- Create a business account in the Worker Management System
- Create profiles for your employees who work for CBRE
- Select the role/s they perform for CBRE
- Upload their qualifications and competencies (licences, tickets)
- Book online inductions which they complete before attending site
This information is verified by Pegasus safety specialists. Compliant and inducted workers are issued with access ID cards linked to their online profile – their passport to access CBRE.
Pegasus is an Avetta company which connects a competent workforce and manages the Worker Management System on behalf of CBRE.
Forged in deep industrial expertise, our software was first developed in 1998 to keep Australian workers safe on site.
Our commitment to workplace safety was as uncompromising then as it is now. The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract