System User Guide
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the CBRE Worker Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: http://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Supplier System Demonstration Webinar
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this system interact with Avetta Connect?
For your company to be able to register their workers in the CBRE Worker Management System, they first need to be registered with Avetta Connect. You can do that here.
Once your registration in Avetta Connect is complete, you will be invited to register your workers in the CBRE Worker Management System managed by Pegasus.
The two systems will be integrated by early 2022.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the FIND MY REGION button at the top of the page to find the details specific to your region to register Worker Management System.
How much does registration cost?
Worker registration costs $15 + GST per person which includes the management of roles and verification of documents. Annual registration renewal costs $15 + GST per person. A tax invoice will be supplied on payment.
What documents do I need to upload to register?
- Proof of Identity
- Generic Induction Cards
- High Risk Licenses
- Trade or Tertiary Qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
What to do if your worker has not received their Pegasus login details or induction training?
When you log in as company administrator and submit the worker site role, this will trigger an email with login credentials to Pegasus, including the Learning Management System (LMS).
In addition, a CBRE-Macquarie invitation with a link to training the worker needs to complete will also be sent to the workers email address.
If you the worker has not received either of these emails:
- Please check to ensure the role application was submitted successfully; and
- The individual worker email address has been correctly entered in Pegasus.
If you still require further assistance, please contact Pegasus Support on 1300 305 072 or via email CBRE@pegasus.net.au, including any password resets.
How does the system benefit contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to CBRE safety, health and risk management policies.
The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies work safely for CBRE.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of CBRE. Visit Contact Us for details.